Sunday, December 6, 2015

Dear Santa

This week my kinders & I will be adventuring in Gingerbread Land--a post to come dedicated to that!

We will also be talking about the difference between our wants and our needs. Something tells me the Shopkins I keep hearing about won't quite make the cut for something that just absolutely need! ;)

To end our week-long unit on wants/needs (and to practice our sight word "and"), I created this letter to Santa for my kinders to complete. This printable, will allow my kinders the opportunity to draw and write about the things that they both want (Shopkins, Legos, XBox One, etc.)...and need (because darn it, we always get those underwear we need at Christmastime!).

Click on the image to be taken to my TpT store for your freebie! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment